Focus of Work
My primary research interests involve integration of novel technologies to enhance the patient-clinician relationship. Anticipated benefits to surgical patient educational enhancements may improve patient quality of life, minimize resource utilization, improve healthcare delivery efficiency, and decrease preventable complications.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Drexel U (2003)
- Internship: Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Surgery (2005)
- Fellowship: Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Surgery (2007)
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Surgery (2010)
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic, Surgery (2011)
- Board Certification: Colon & Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611