Focus of Work
Extensive experience in Cleft Lip and Palate and Craniofacial Surgery. Director: Head Shape Evaluation Program This is a multispecialty clinic dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of children with congenital and acquired deformities of the craniofacial skeleton.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Loyola University/Stritch School of Medicine (1982)
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, General Surgery (1985)
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Plastic Surgery (1988)
- Fellowship: University of Toronto, Canada, Pediatrics Plastic Surgery (1988)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics Plastic Surgery (1989)
- Board Certification: Plastic Surgery
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611