Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: UPAEP University of the State of Puebla, Mexico (1995)
- Internship: Social Security Institute's Hospital, Mexico (1993)
- Residency: Resurrection Hospitals (2001)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (2002)
- Board Certification: Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Administrative office: 312-695-6107
NMH/Galter Room 10-105
201 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the Heron E Rodriguez Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.