News & Events
- 05.16.2013 - Pediatric Surgery
- Arun Gosain, MD, named ASMS Vice President
The nominating committee of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery (ASMS) has named Arun Gosain, MD, of Plastic Surgery its First Vice President for 2013-2014. This begins Dr. Gosain's ascendency to ASMS President over the next 3 years. Congratulations to Dr. Gosain.
- 05.16.2013 - Research
- Dr. Bilimoria receives NCCN Young Investigator's Award
Dr. Karl Bilimoria just received the NCCN Young Investigator's Award for his research titled "Sentinel Lymph Node Positivity Rates for Breast Cancer and Melanoma: an Opportunity to Improve Quality and Enhance the NCCN Guidelines".
- 04.22.2013 - Trauma and Critical Care
- Dr. Crandall receives Brandeis University Scholarship
Marie Crandall was awarded the 2013 Brandeis University Leadership Program Scholarship sponsored by the American College of Surgeons and the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST). For more information on the scholarship and the Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management click here.
This page last updated Jan 8, 2013