News & Events
- 11.24.2014 - Pediatric Surgery
- 2014 Orvar Swenson Lectureship
The Division of Pediatric Surgery presents its annual Orvar Swenson Lectureship on Monday, December 1, 2014. This year's speaker is Daniel von Allmen, MD, Director of the Division of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Dr. von Allmen will present "Surgical Treatment of Pediatric IBD: Children Are Not Small Adults."
The lecture will be held from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. in room 11-152 of Lurie Children's Hospital.
- 11.20.2014 - Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery T32 trainee, Dr. Kimberly Zamor was recently awarded
Vascular Surgery T32 trainee, Dr. Kimberly Zamor was recently awarded the 2014 Goldberg travel award. The $500 award allowed her to travel to the Western Surgical Association's annual meeting in Palm Spring where she presented her paper.
- 11.20.2014 - Organ Transplantation
- A Step Toward Feasible Organ Engineering
Jason Wertheim, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Surgery (Organ Transplantation), has been published int the American Journal of Transplantation on Tissue and Organ Engineering. To read the entire article, please click here.
This page last updated Apr 23, 2014