Ankit Bharat, MBBS
Harold L. and Margaret N. Method Research Professor of Surgery
Focus of Work
Dr Bharat is board certified in general surgery and thoracic surgery. His clinical interests include malignant and benign chest and esophageal diseases. Dr Bharat's research is focused on lung preservation, transplant immunology and airway biology, achieved through collaboration with the Kovler Comprehensive Transplant Center and the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MBBS: Christian Medical College, India (2003)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Washington University, General Surgery (2006)
- Internship: Washington University in St Louis, Barnes Jewish Hospital, General Surgery (2007)
- Residency: Washington University in St Louis, Barnes Jewish Hospital, General Surgery (2011)
- Residency: Washington University in St Louis, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Cardiothoracic Surgery (2013)
- Board Certification: General Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611